Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Radial Angel - Luring the folks from kutlessrocks.com

Just an update to the blog template. Thanks to my friends John and Tim, I managed to add a music player to the blog page. Happiness!

This update is an unashamed lure of my friends at www.kutlessrocks.com to my blog. I posted a thread over there touting Radial Angel as a cool band, so I had to put some music up as evidence.

So, no more Today's Music with a single song embedded into the page code. Now I'll just add songs to the RadioBlog player and switch which one starts playing by default.

For now, I have 2 (or 3 if I get it loaded) Radial Angel songs. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, the radio.blog looks great! You can edit config.xml and change the colors in it so your radio.blog matches your site better. :)